July 16, 2009

A letter for Father


Dear Daddy,..

Dad, I’m blessed to be your son
You are the man i’ll respect till i die
The greatest gift came from God is you
You has always taught me ’bout care and share
You are someone to look up no matter how tall i’ve grown
You are my Dad

Dad, if all the fathers
Had lined up one by one,
And God told me to pick,
I’d still choose to be your son.
I’m proud to have a father like you
You guides us in all Godly ways
So i will take the right path
and always serve the Lord with praise
I’m glad to be your son

I always feel safe and warm when you are with me
You are the best father
You always help me to make a right choices
Without you Dad,  i wouldn’t be the man i am today
You make me feel protected
I’m shelter by your care
You’re always there, when i need you
I’m happy and feel grateful
Knowing that you are my Dad
And as your son, i hope that you know
Thousand words never enough to describe how important you are
I’m thankful that I can depend on you
My love for you continues to grow
I love you Dad..

Your son,


0 komentar:

Post a Comment