July 29, 2009

Come Quickly King of Majestic Glory


Ever since the beginning of time,
You longed to hold me close.
From the very first day
I called You my King,
I have been only yours.

I come to the mountain alone,
I want to be near You.
To hear Your soft, sweet voice.
You hear every word I whisper,
And I long to run away with You,
From the valleys to the highlands.
My eyes, they cry out to see
Your Majestic Glory!

King of Love,
I am Yours & You are mine.
Hold me in Your arms,
Keep me in Your Spirit.
Gather me into Your wings,
And with the speed of hinds feet,
I will runaway with You!
Over the mountains of spices,
You make my heart sing!
You take me into Your secrete places
With waters gushing like deeps goes to deep,
You baptize me in love.

So I long for the time
when I hear my Beloved say,
"Arise, now is the time,
Come quickly, I'll take you away.
Come with me from Lebanon,
Descend from the crest of Amana,
from the Senir, the summit of Hermon.
You are my garden and I am your fountain
My bride, Streaming down from Lebanon."

Awake, north wind,
And come, south wind!
Blow on my garden,
That its fragrance may spread
As perfume in the air.
Awake Holy Spirit and blow
On my garden, that all may
Taste choice fruits of You.

I long for the Holy Day,
When You take me away.
Now I hold small drops of rain
Of Your love & Mercy..
One day I'll see You come
Like lighting for me..
I have Your Comforting Hope here
But I long for Majestic Glory. A
ll hope may seem gone
But you remain strong
Sending Your love rays.

I have heard You at my heart's door,
Saying, "Open to me, my darling, my dove.
Place me like a seal over your heart"

You are watching over Your gardens.
You are like the dawn,
Fair as the moon,
Bright as the sun,
And as majestic as the stars.
Come away, my King of Love
and like a gazelle w
e will runaway on
the spice-laden mountains
Take me away with You,
Into my Kings chambers.
I will runaway, runaway with You!
When You come quickly
To take me to Your wedding feast.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment