July 11, 2008

Jesus Wall Around

So many times I can recall
I would only stand long enough
To once again fall
My heart would cry out
And then again I could see You.

As many times as Satan would attack
Using others, even sisters and brothers
Those poison darts kept hitting me
And again I came crying to You
And found You waiting there.

The more times Satan tried to destroy me
The more I came to You
Those times, the cruel times, I found my place
My greatest need I found
Dwelling in all that is You.

You took Romans 8:28 and made it my life
Cos Your Word is Truth
And never returns to You void
You let me experience at times the worst
So I could know Youthe Best.

I asked my Lord and Saviour
What keeps happening here?
He told me to look around
It was then I could see it
An invisible and impenetrable wall.

He said, "I AM your wall of protection
Abide in Me because if you step outside of My will
You lose the blessing,
Only by abiding in Me
My children are kept safe from all harm."


0 komentar:

Post a Comment