January 24, 2011

10 Verses to Heal

10 Verses to Heal.

1. God desires that I prosper and be in health. (3 John 2)

2. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Therefore I will speak words of life. Jesus says in John 6:63 that His words are life, so I will speak them. (Proverbs 18:21)

3. I am strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. (Ephesians 6:10)

4. Jesus gave me authority over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt me. (Luke 10:19; Mark 16:17)

5. I am blessed above all people. The Lord has taken away from me all sickness. (Deuteronomy 7:14,15)

6. I have cast all my cares on the Lord for He cares for me. I refuse to worry about anything. (1 Peter 5:7)

7. I know that healing is God’s will for me. According to the Word of God, Jesus never refused nor turned away anyone desiring to be healed. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8; Matthew 8:16)

8. I will give attention to God’s words. I will incline my ear to His sayings. I will not let them depart from my eyes. I will keep them in my heart. They are life to me for I have found them, and they are health, healing and medicine to all my flesh. (Proverbs 4:20-22)

9. God sent His Word to heal me and deliver me from all destruction - Psalm 107:20.
God perfects the things that concern my life - Psalm 138:8

10. By Jesus' stripes I was healed - Isaiah 53:4,5; 1 Peter 2:24.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment