November 24, 2010

The Love Call

The Kingdom of God has come near to you. Come to the well of salvation and freely drink of it. The blood will take away any stain in your life.

Thus saith the Lord: come to me just as you are, I will wash you clean. My son died for you so you may have freedom to live in eternal righteousness and holiness. I have opened the door of salvation once again, come and find healing for your soul. I am calling you with an eternal love; come, come, come...

In the past, you have doubted my power; you did this because you didn't believe I cared for you. But you are a treasure to me. Come and I will make your name great. Fear not for my Spirit will always help you. Fear not to fail me because of my Holy Spirit. My Holy Spirit helped my earlier prophets to yield to me; they yield much fruit by my Spirit. Look unto my son Jesus and you will know how to please me in all your ways. I gave him to you to teach you how to live according to all my commandments. But I filled him with the Holy Spirit. He was tested and defeated the enemy. He worked showing all my perfection in all of my works. Look, I am calling you into my greatness. Draw now to my well of salvation as you pray with my Spirit: Dear God: save my soul. I am sorry I sinned against you but I have come home. I am going to serve you, Lord, the rest of my life. I believe the blood of Jesus washes away all of my sins. Come on in Jesus! Come into my heart!

I will give you mighty strength in my Spirit. My Spirit will teach you how to yield to me in perfect obedience; He will teach you all things. Have no fear for my call is a Love Call; fears hinders my good works. I give to you my spiritual armor, use it. You will defeat the devil in everything; my Spirit will teach you to do it. And behold, all heaven is behind you. Ask of me all that you need and I will freely give it.

I have set you apart unto myself to serve me in all of my great power in this last and final hour, yield to my Spirit and I will teach you all my works.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment